My GT Turbo Feb 2008

Pumba_GT

Member +
My GT Turbo Feb 2008 - pics updated

Hi everyone:

It has been long time since I last posted some photos of my GT. I have taken some photos today as shown below: ENJOY!

Before wash (last wash was 23th Dec)
Feb08_03.jpg

After wash with soap and water only
Feb08_04.jpg

Then, some wax (bonnet and roof only) and plastic trimed
Feb08_02.jpg

Another one
Feb08_01.jpg

That's all for now.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

stuart

Member +
Love your car mate, stunning, just my 2p, but ever thought of raising the bonnet?, would just finish it off me thinks :)

Pumba_GT

Member +
Thanks for the commends, guys. The raised bonnet is a good idea, might consider doing it in the near future, when the sun spells more over here! Lol...

C

CaL

i raised my bonnet yeterday....dont like it one bit,reminds me of fords and people could rob my turbo (montanajr ha ha) pumba your gt looks bloody lovely:Djust take your winter wheels off now and put on old beasts on:D

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
That looks really cool, looks kinda aggressive! Not sure about the random square things you have stuck on front though! :p And imo those wheels look the fucking nuts!

Pumba_GT

Member +
Thanks for those nice words guys! At first, I was thinking to have a change with a ST205 GT4 this summer, but I think I am going to keep it for a project! 250BHP ATW is my target and from memory it can be achieved quite easily by forged engine and bigger turbo at much cheaper modification cost than any other turbo cars. Gonna put back my summer 15" wheels in no time as the weather is getting better now.