My "new" stereo.

Beaker

Member +
I've mentioned it before that one of my other interests is Bang and Olufsen equipment. If you've never heard of them, google it and be amazed. I cant afford the brand new stuff (not many can!!) but allied to my likeing for fixing things I have developed quite a nice collection of older equipment along with some of the more modern things.
Ive recently got what is considered to be the "Holy Grail" of systems which is the Beolab 5000 set up and given it a bit of TLC etc and thought I would share a couple of pics. It may not be to everyones taste but let me tell you it sounds incredible. You can see my speakers in the background, there Beovox Penta's - 5 foot tall! Even the bit of wooden furniture is a Bang and Olufsen stereo and contains an amp, speakers and record deck, again fixed up by myself.

DSC00959.jpg

DSC00958.jpg

DSC00932.jpg

Hope Im not boring you but I'm rather pleased with myself:)

lingl9z

Member +
Nice work matey! my dad has a few of these bits I believe not sure what it sounds like though -> in the loft.

Nippon

Member +
My mate has one of those record player/table unit things. He got it given to him when he moved house. They worth anything?? Lol.