N.I. Meet - Newcastle May2013

Jay

Admin
Aye, count me in chap. Been a while since I've had a run to Newcastle. Dodgems and ice cream anyone?

Jay

Gryzor

Admin
should be able to manage an icecream, as there won't be any feckn' rain in May

Last edited:

EP91_Chris

Member +
Seems to be a good bit of interest. A cruise down to Newcastle is looking good. Where would people prefer to meet?

nistarbo

Member +
Hopefully I will have a gt by then, if I do I would definately be up for it , any time except the weekend of the 25th so hopefully I can make it
Titanic quarter would maybe be a good starting point for photo opertunity in belfast.

Last edited:

EP91_Chris

Member +
Yeah, sounds good. Newcastle would be good for photos as well, take a run up to the Silent Valley.

How does the 11th of May sound to everyone?

Ted

Member +
Sounds good. About time the cars were actually driven somewhere. Not that I've got a starlet anymore.

monty1991

Member +
id be up for this an id get my mates to bring ther v's.. bandbridge central to meet? or we could meet yas in newcastle. few things coming up in may harmony hill an ucs are 11th an 12th and northwest 200 is 18th lol
sundays any good for yas?

EP91_Chris

Member +
Ok guys seems there is more interest over here than on UKSO.

I'm going to organise this for the 4th of May as it seems most people are available then.

Meeting in the Titanic Quarter @ 10:30 outside the visitor centre, get some good photos with the building in the background.

Cruise down to Newcastle around 11-11:30. Do the usual Newcastle stuff like dodgems etc, then head up to the Silent Valley for some photos.

What's everyones thoughts? & If your interested stick your name down on the list!

Also I have an a spare seat if anyone wants to come as a passenger, I'm happy to pick from Bangor or Newtownards.

1) EP91_Chris
2) Luke (UKSO)
3) Davy (UKSO)

Last edited: