Name and Shame

jamGTT

Member +
Hey guys and girls, this may have already bin done...... But I thought it was time to name the worst roads for driving, u know when your plodding along in ur GT or Glanza and all of a sudden BANG it sounds as if your wheel has collapsed and ur coilovers should be sticking a foot out of the bonnet! I guess my main aim is to find out where to avoid and where some nice smooth roads are!

scot-ish

Member +
if your wanting a wee tidy road, near where you are, when used to work down there, i used to drive, hurst green, hawkhurst, hartley, rolvenden, then back to hawhurst, this was my place for blastin the nova, and i done it a few times in the truck. got a blow out once tho, between hartley and goudhurst, took a farmers gate oot haha.

or as said there, can go hawhurst, laberhurst, goudhurst, harltey, the road was good condition then, and at night, could give it welly. but i aint been down there for bout 5 years, so dont know if the roads are any good now

nicky_glanza

Member +
round lisburn and belfast the roads have definitly improved this last while.. but a few other members on here will agree that the DOE has to be out of all the goverment sectors the most useless :p

Paul-GlzV

Member +
when u drive with a set of tein type ha's decked every road in ireland is shit :p even the new section on the m1 fells rough