New here.

V-Turbo

Fresh Recruit
Hows it goin everyone, just signed up. Actually just bought my Glanza yesterday. Ha... Im an apprentice mechanic, mates call me lynch, not sure what else I should say. :p

Wont let me upload any pics of my car atm, must be something to do with time registered or amount of forum posts?

V-Turbo

Fresh Recruit
Welcome along mate, you can upload photo's using a photobucket account :)

Got a couple of pics, didnt have a chance to give it a wash and its kinda dark but you can see it. :p

url]

url]

url]

Last edited by a moderator:

weeJohn

Lifer
Welcome along buddy, I tried to change your image links so the photos are displayed rather than the links, but it didnt work. When you are selecting a link to your pics on photobucket, copy the image link and the photos will appear.

V-Turbo

Fresh Recruit
Welcome along buddy, I tried to change your image links so the photos are displayed rather than the links, but it didnt work. When you are selecting a link to your pics on photobucket, copy the image link and the photos will appear.

Ah ok, I selected the url I think... Il be posting some nice shiny pics over the weekend or early next week. Get two weeks off work so Im gonna take advantage. :)