new member from bucks / herts area!

endlesstimes

Member +
Hi All,

My names Dominic - just registered on the forum as I'm planning on buying my first glanza asap :) my friend recommended me to the forum. I'm either selling my current car a 2003 renault sport clio 172 cup or looking for a swap for a glanza, so let me know if interested, I haven't put it up for sale yet as my friend may be buying it..

Looking forward to getting involved in the forum activities and attending meets/meeting you guys and girls soon - looks like a great forum with some awesome looking cars!

Any members from aylesbury way?

Thanks,
Dom

endlesstimes

Member +
Welcome along, I'm not far from Aylesbury :)

Thanks for the welcome messages! Ah cool, let me knowif you ever want to meet up, be cool to see your starlet! Any pics mate?

Edit - just realised you live in oxford, just moved from those ways literally 4 months ago!

AdamB

Member +
Thanks for the welcome messages! Ah cool, let me knowif you ever want to meet up, be cool to see your starlet! Any pics mate?

Edit - just realised you live in oxford, just moved from those ways literally 4 months ago!

Haven't any pics atm, will be creating a members garage when I get paid though, so keep ya eyes open.
Oh how come you moved from round here?

AdamB

Member +
Oh right fair enough. If you ever need any help or anything mate give me a shout, I'll be happy to help ya out :)

endlesstimes

Member +
Oh right fair enough. If you ever need any help or anything mate give me a shout, I'll be happy to help ya out :)

That's really kind of you - thanks a lot mate! What power is your glanza running? I'm thinking 200bhp would be good power to have and then save some money for forged engine and big turbo etc.

AdamB

Member +
That's really kind of you - thanks a lot mate! What power is your glanza running? I'm thinking 200bhp would be good power to have and then save some money for forged engine and big turbo etc.

No problem :) I've got a GT mate, running about 155bhp pretty stock really, I'm building up a forged 5E lump over the winter :)
Sounds like you got some plans already ;)

Ryan5793

Member +
not really any massive meets in the area to be honest matey but the starlet lot do usually meet up at the mk 'cruise' most sunday's in the summer months ;)