new member with ep91

GlanzaMat

Member +
new member with ep91 **now with pics**

hi people;

i'm new here; i've just acquired a 1996 black Glanza EP91, its lightly modifed with a set of white Enkei wheels, and Apexi induction filter and a RX7 intercooler

so just thought i'd say hi

Matt

Last edited:

GlanzaMat

Member +
Cheers

Thankfully i have an understanding girlfriend

i'm into my Cosworth's in a big way, ive spent more time under the Cossie than i have under my girlfriend! :haha:

this Glanza was too good to turn down

Edit: pics to follow ;-)

Last edited:

gv1.3

Admin
welcome enjoy the site.

PS: can you change your location as many members like to know at least what country someone is in when buying, selling parts or giving advice on certain topics that can have geographical variances such as legal questions.

GlanzaMat

Member +
right; still havent got round to cleaning it; but hey ho - went through the MOT today and it flew through, MOT tester commented on how clean it was so i was chuffed

its running stanadrd boost and always has; its got a few mods on it, it goes well for what it is.

ive gone from driving a 380hp sapphire cosworth to a glanza, the step down in power isnt great! lol

heres a pic of the glanza and my old rwd cossie, and a pic of my future project, 1984 20v turbo Audi UR (wide arch) ubber cool! (in need of resto)

Last edited: