New police car :)

turbojim

Lifer
ha looks good but sucks they will get power mad in there head

and im in australia at the mo and the cops used to drive v8s but they stopped givin them out as the kept crashing and writing them off haha:haha:

Texx

Super Moderator
It's good to see they're spending tax payers money wisely on an unnecessary £55k car.

AdDaMan

Member +
yer saw this in the jap mag.
waste of money!

Amazing if your the lucky traffic cop who gets to drive it though...

y3Lo

Member +
saw a copper driving a very nice black bug eyed scooby who had pulled somebody on the hard shoulder on the way back from silverstone on sunday.

Ben89

Lifer
yea iv seen a few st focus' and evos. the lexus is smart but imo traffic cops should have estate cars full of equipment to help at accident scenes, not full of computers.

mate im in oz at the mo 2!!! and the laws over here are soo friggin strict!!! 100 kmh on the motorways!! and people dnt speed ere...you will get caught!! mobile speed cameras everywere!!! kaos!!!

liam2368

Member +
ah well im fubbard, seen it a few times,the copper who drives it only looks about 25 at the most.

weve got a few scoobs,m3,and a lot of octavias around here hull must be the next merseyside or mossside :)

LUCKY

Fresh Recruit
there is a black stealth Evo 9 in rochford that is undercover old bill...
sneaky mofo that's all i can say really.... just got to be ultra suspect these days but oh well...

Gerrr its there job i guess

(i hope no one just heard me say that)

gv1.3

Admin
love the highway patrol dodge chargers with big bullbars on them over here... they look mean as hell when they come flying up behind you.