New shell....

GTdan

In The Closet
for those that knew my 200sx S14 - it was a little bit rusty (as they all are) anyway, after speaking to Nick @ Tuning Developments, bought a shell off him and he reshelled it some other bits so it went from this:

wheels1.jpg

to this :eek:

37977_422465953426_510498426_4666410_3899459_n.jpg

BuckingSilviaPic1.jpg

Pic1-1.jpg

Hopefully should be MOT'd and tax on thursday, because its off to rockingham for japfest 2 on sunday :)

Last edited:

GTdan

In The Closet
well its been 3 months since being on the road - and only get to drive it at weekends - its too hardcore to be driven as a daily LOL
Cars currently at TD for mapping - should be going on the rollers on saturday - hopefully make some decentish power.
Fitted a 2way to it last month - changed how the car handles - its ace :)

Last edited:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Wow. Looks epic dude. Loving the look of that and the wings look sick!!

Looking forward to hearing what it makes on the rollers :rockon:

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Should be interesting to see what it makes buddy ;) forgotten how good it looks when its clean!!

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

GTdan

In The Closet
Are you guys meeting up at rockinham? do you have a stand? :)))

Nick had a stand when the show was in july :)

Should be interesting to see what it makes buddy ;) forgotten how good it looks when its clean!!

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

You aint spoke to your nick have you? while its quiet this afternoon, he said theres a bucket and my wooly mitt ready for you to give it a quick wash :p

GTdan

In The Closet
Well she went on the dyno today after nick tweaking the map Friday evening, thought all was going to be ok but 5 mins away from the dyno car starts missfiring, so arrive at the dyno demon, popped the bonnet to find that the silicone hose going from turbo to fmic had burnt through - poor design of a manifold as 1st runner is too close to the pipework, so after borrowing another piece of silicone hose from a member she was for to go on the dyno, well after whipping the skirts and front bumper off :)
She made 312bhp and 306ft pounds, which I'm really happy with, it's made nearly 60 foot pounds and 10bhp from a remap courtesy of tuning developments :)
Now i just need to order a new joiner (gaffa taped the old one up to get me home) and then I can get my fat arse out skidding )