New Trader MeisterR

gv1.3

Admin
Good Evening,

We are delighted to bring you another trader you wont find anywhere else - MeisterR

I would like to welcome Jerrick to TGTT as a trader and feel he will compliment our existing and upcoming list of exclusive traders here on TGTT.

Keep an eye out for MeisterR as they populate their new forum, ask questions and give them feedback on what you would like to see available for the EP.

Regards,

TGTT Admin.

Idrees

Banned
You won't find anywhere else? He is on other forums and has his own site! :p

Jerrick is THE most helpful trader I have dealt with. I asked him so many questions when purchasing my coilovers and he gave me long detailed replies all the time.

Top man, top coilovers. Recommended to all!! :D

Phil

Super Moderator
It's www.meisterR.com but it doesn't seem to work at the moment...

there could well be something in the wording of dylans post that you have already :p and lol'd at that would suggest that these coilovers will be forsale on here solely.

other places may still have existing stock perhaps.

maybe im reading into the post to much either way welcome jerrick.

Phil

MeisterR

Lifer
Thanks Guys, nice to be here. :)

The website www.meisterR.com is working now...
Some of you who have been on the website might find it not working as the security had changed, so make sure the browser comes up with http://www.meisterR.com and NOT https://www.meisterR.com

My main products are chassis development, namely coilovers.

I am also doing brakes and I have been working on a big brake kit design for EP82/91 because it seems to be a commonly needed but expensive mod.
The lack of available brake calipers doesn't help, and things like Willwood are not cheap at all.

The EP82/91 actually share alot of the same problem that Honda have, such as having a small brake disk that suffer from heat fade.
I have developed a bolt on kit to fit the Honda that will take care of that problem, and so I want to "adopt" that system for the EP82/91.

Anyways, that is something else for the future.
But you can be sure that when a new product is release for the EP Community from MeisterR, you will hear it first here on TGTT!!! :cool:

gv1.3

Admin
You won't find anywhere else?

referring to relevant communities, MeisterR is another trader that supplies directly to the EP community exclusively through TGTT, its great to hear your positive feedback on Jerrick. Hopefully his forum on here will see lots of questions, information and requests.

Great to have you aboard Jerrick.