Newbie from Walsall

BigMoylan

Fresh Recruit
Hi all.

I'm James from Walsall.

I've recently put a deposit down on a glanza v.

At the moment is bog standard, still has the airbox and air con, but I am looking to mod.

Where would be the best place to get a manifold and decat?

Cheers guys

James

lleey2k4

Member +
Alright mate

Are you the 1 who had the zetec-s and work next to interserve?

I had the black GT work in Aldridge.

Not sure about manifolds and decat prices anymore but i wouldn't get no cheap ebay stainless steel specials, but for a little more power you can bypass the standard hi/lo boost solenoid.

BigMoylan

Fresh Recruit
Alright Lee.

Yeah it's me.

And that's what I've ears that alot of them crack so I wondered what's the most popular on here.

Are you selling up?

lleey2k4

Member +
Sold that black 1 now mate but i have another it will be at interserve most of the day Wednesday as im having 4 wheels allignment sorted out.

People use zisco i have a zisco td04 kit and cant fault it.

BigMoylan

Fresh Recruit
Sold that black 1 now mate but i have another it will be at interserve most of the day Wednesday as im having 4 wheels allignment sorted out.

People use zisco i have a zisco td04 kit and cant fault it.

Have you bought another 82?

Specs? Lol

And cheers for the welcomes

BigMoylan

Fresh Recruit
Cheers guys

Zisco Stainless decat ordered. I have so much to buy.

Is there a paid membership option for this forum? I have looked but can't see much about it.

What are the advantages etc?

lleey2k4

Member +
Cheers guys

Zisco Stainless decat ordered. I have so much to buy.

Is there a paid membership option for this forum? I have looked but can't see much about it.

What are the advantages etc?

Yes i have another 82 :) best model by far :p not much going on with this 1 mate.

Yes there is paid members section; click user cp at the top >> Then on the left theres paid subscriptions just click on that to sort it out.

Theres things like sigs and avatars and 400 inbox messages.

BigMoylan

Fresh Recruit
Yes i have another 82 :) best model by far :p not much going on with this 1 mate.

Yes there is paid members section; click user cp at the top >> Then on the left theres paid subscriptions just click on that to sort it out.

Theres things like sigs and avatars and 400 inbox messages.

Cheers Lee. An yeah Brett said they have stronger internals. I just prefer the glanza body.

so you got any pics of her then? :p :haha:

a12a3fd7.jpg

There is the only pic I have. It is bog standard, still with air box and air con, other than the carbon bonnet and buddy club spec II cat back.

I wanted a nice base to start my project lol.

lleey2k4

Member +
Mate that looks fresh! Are they sparco crimsons? On my phone atm so cnt see properly.

An i think alot of people will be jealous of your buddy club exhaust as i dont think you can buy them anymore.

An you will love this going from fiesta power.........i did :)

BigMoylan

Fresh Recruit
I don't think you can either looking into it and it sounds immense!!

And no they're toms wheels
b44f1ab4.jpg

I love everything about it other than the mid spoiler and the fact it's standard I can do what I want with it.

lleey2k4

Member +
Do you wanna sell them toms?

An tbh im into the duck spoilers on glanza's tbh with a little bit of money thrown at it you can get 170-190bhp on the standard turbo.