***RR DAY 29th August @ AI Autosport***

starting @ 9am sharp!

***Location***
Unit 9
Craigstown Industrial Estate
Craigstown Road
Randalstown
BT41 2PT

***please check the last page or two, there is a list of 40 spaces, simply copy and paste the last list and add your name!***

***Tuners Site***
http://www.aiautosport.co.uk

Last edited:

Gryzor

Admin
Fair dues Alan, but ya don't make it easy :) I'd lean toward Markethill/Armagh for ease of access.

Last edited:

alan_d

Lifer
lol good call Spuddy!

im keen to try to keep it
a) central to NI guys, as this is an NI chapter meet
b) still easy got to for the Southern boys too, come on Co Down is closer than B-mena! Richy is just being tight lol!!! ;)

Ps. How would you feel with it being a joint MX5 meet, as I know a fair few NI members on MX5nutz who would love a meet!

Gryzor

Admin
tbh I'm with spuddy on the location North or South.

More the merrier in my book, just no bright blue ones ...:) .

Phil

Super Moderator
yeah those couple of mx5 fellas that trevor brought to autotune were down to earth types, any more of them would be smashing :)

im up for Co.Down obviously, just hope the car is in some sorta shape to take with me :)

Phil

alan_d

Lifer
lol phil - that was Giles and Barry you met! theyre the more 'enthusiastic' ones with a penchant for depraved and sick jokes.... Our kinda fellas!

Phil

Super Moderator
lol phil - that was Giles and Barry you met! theyre the more 'enthusiastic' ones with a penchant for depraved and sick jokes.... Our kinda fellas!

dont drag me into your mx5 orgy. depravity and sickness aside, any fella aint my type.

haha

so yeah where and when?

Phil

Last edited:

weeJohn

Lifer
I'd def be up for it, would prefer co.Down as thats where I am

Is that the dogging or the meet?

Either does me.

There is a point about Newtownards being well off any major road links to the South, or East for that matter, it is scenic but thats about it.

What about somewhere between Lisburn and Craigavon, thats in the middle of Norn iron and towards the south as well.

Dont know of any suitable meet points but.

Another very good point I feel is going to have to be made. When is our Summer going to be so as we can have this this?

I think Julember has forecast to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.