Not really new, but thought i better say hello!

F4kus

Member +
Hi there guys, I been on this site for a while just lurking, asking questions and aquiring bits for my GT while i have been slowly doing her up. However now Im properly getting into these little motors and nearly everyone I have met who is a fellow enthusiast have been absolutely fantastic people! So I thought it was only right to properly introduce myself finally!!
My name is Kris, Im 20 and live in Dorshite ;( I've always been a car nut, have had 6 or 7 cars before I bought myself a reasonably tidy Bog standard Little mark 1 GT about 6 months ago after having a go in my mates and absolutely falling in love. When I got her all the big ends were gone so over the last few months have replaced the engine and slowly been tidying her up, collecting bits and Modding her in between work (May eventually put up a progress thread...). Im Aiming to have her out of the workshop (Roadworthy not Show winner haha) for Japshow up Santa Pod at the end of the month and Hopefully I can meet a few more of you crazy Bunch up there!
Sorry this is a bit long winded compared to others but ah well!!
Peace guys!