On the hunt for a new ecu any recommendations and links?

Need a new ecu not sure what to go with might just get an emu again but willing to try something different if its not out of this world expensive.

starletsy

Member +
What are you looking for mate standalone is the way to go IMO I like the look of the hydra ems units as they guy is close is to me over here that does them. Thats what i've always found the best thing to do choose who you trust to map the ecu and ask them what they think is best after all the ecu is only ever as good as the person that has put the map on it.

Simon

Yeah the hydra seem to be the dogs dangles not sure what kind of coin they are though would'nt be cheap anyway I'd say lol

Yeah true no the field harness go ripped in half along with the map sensor cable fannytastic. Must keep a bulb open fucken avcr is dearer than the emu.

Yeah know well dude Johnnys from here in Sligo great result especially with the shite fuel over this side would'nt even say its 95 lol. Thats what I was going to get you to map for me in the first place until it got robbed today. pm'd dude

John@ECC

Lifer
what about my question john,cant post in the one you linked,so thought i may ask here.
im sure corey wont mind.

Sorry i didnt see it earlier. That would be to remove the old TPS, fit the new one, wire it, set it up on the computer and check to make sure its working correctly.

Johnny_C

Lifer
Sorry i didnt see it earlier. That would be to remove the old TPS, fit the new one, wire it, set it up on the computer and check to make sure its working correctly.
ah ok.
i have a gtr tps for mine,but havnt even looked near it to see the wiring difference,is there much in it?
just a matter of seeing what goes where?