ORC clutch, Blitz i-color, Clear Cambelt cover, Autogauge

andy.i

Member +
For sale: Oil pressure and Oil temp guages and senders

Item Condition: Brand new unused

Price and price conditions: £40

Extra Info: Also have Boost and water temp in car. Both mint. PM if wanted for group buy

Pictures:

DSCF2045.jpg

Contact Details: 07776040809 or PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Courier, you arrage

Last edited:

wee-jo

Member +
Would you split some of the td04 kit? I'm after gaskets and maybe the wastegate, how come your selling bud? you where on the gb for the last batch weren't you?

andy.i

Member +
no chance mate unless i get a buyer for everything and the money paid up front!

yeah, going back to trucks i think, car failed MOT and lost interest. cars for sale too if your interested.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
that kit is just sweet. if only i had that sorta cash this close too xmas! glwts mate

andy.i

Member +
im waiting for the posts slating the price tbh haha. its a top quality kit, none of your ebay shite made from tin foil. 2 year warranty from racetech.

wee-jo

Member +
no chance mate unless i get a buyer for everything and the money paid up front!

yeah, going back to trucks i think, car failed MOT and lost interest. cars for sale too if your interested.

Fair doos mate, nah I've got my own to rebuild, been of the road for nearly 2 years, nearly ready though, anyway good luck with the sale mate.

turboloon

Member +
i can vouch for the kit it's quality..andy drop me a pm and tell me what yer car failed on bud..see if i can help ye with anything min..ye need tae get a spin in my one to whet yer appittite for the td04 buzz again..lol.

daveee1986

Fresh Recruit
Hi Andy,

I cant send you a prive message, because your storage inbox is full..

My brother has send money from his bank account to his paypal account, it should take a few days before the money is on his paypal account.
Than he will pay the money directly to your paypal.
Can you send me the data i need for pay the money?

Regards,
Dave