P/X for a Glanza or GT wanted

After-Glanza

Member +
For sale: 2003 VW Bora 130 ST TDI

Item Condition: Good apart from it was keyed down the left hand side and bootlid by some thug. quoted £250 fully repaired though.

Price and price conditions: A GT or Glanza...... OR £3800 no offers

Extra Info: I recently left the starlet scene and got a bora tdi but now i am after another glanza or possibly a GT. Not doing anywhere near the miles i thought i would be. MOT June 09, Taxed

Pictures: Yes

Contact Details: pm or in thread

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection

19inch RS4 Alloys
Caractere Bodykit
Coilover Suspension

DSC00149.jpg

DSC00147.jpg

DSC00146.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

Last edited:

After-Glanza

Member +
Yea i know but only have to make the long trip twice now so dont really need a diesel lol wish id kept my glanza now but sure ill pick up a standardish one soon enough and maybe head down a different route thatn i did last time. maybe hybrid with emanage or else td04. depends how much cash i have lying about i suppose. I always end up back with a starlet :) lol

After-Glanza

Member +
I want a glanza now so bad it hurts lol anyone got a modded glanza or quite a high spec gt that they would be interested in swapping? how much is trevor asking for the 'white lightning' GT?

Sassu

Member +
cracking car but no offence i dont think youll get many starlet lads wanting to trade!
Once you go jap you dont go back :( good luck any way nice car!

After-Glanza

Member +
Cheers but aye i know what you mean. Ive recently sold my glanza and got this. Even though this is approx the same bhp as my old glanza (the bora is mapped) it dosent seem to have the same accellerating capabilities as the wee starlet did, possibly the 19inch wheels holding it back a bit, but i found the starlet more fun to drive. To be honest i think ill find it hard letting this go as it is just so damn nice to look at. :)

mez68

Member +
????????

bloody hell i cant beleive this has not gone ........i would swap my red glanza for it!!!!!:freddy: