Paseo Turbo loom - Glanza or GT?

goldenvtr

Member +
well ive decided that now i have a baby on the way that i wont be getting much use of my eunos turbo anymore and the GT is far to harsh and fast for a baby, so im going to turbo the paseo (daily driver)

question is what loom is easier to swap into the paseo, i have both a gt loom with fuse box and also have a full glanza loom with interior looms too. or the 3rd option which im more tempted by is just to fit an emanage and map using that.

(ive litrially got everything i need to fit either a ct9 setup or a td04l varient) but as im keeping the stock 5efe im probly going with a low boost tf35 turbo. im only looking for arounf 150 ibft to keep it safe and actualy fun to drive!

any input around the conversion welcomed as i cant find much on the subject :)

AdamB

Member +
Don't think it really matters mate, the only thing to be ware of is that some sensor plugs differ between glanza and GT, so you may have to do some sensor swapping on the engine. I think its the CTS and something else , can't think off the top of my head.

Congrats on the baby :)

Jay

Admin
The ECU is a two plug type so I'd imagine the GT would be closer than the V loom mate.

Congratulations on the new bambino!

turbok79

Member +
Im going to turbo my paseo this year. Just going to put a standalone on as then I make it plug and play. Cant be assed with swapping looms over haha

goldenvtr

Member +
well ive got all the turbo on now opted for ct9 to start with and a few upgrades i had lying around lol, think im decided on a piggyback as i cant be arsed rewiring the whole car so im on the lookout for an emanage blue.

ive got 2 months anyway so plenty of time before i need it back on the road :)

and cheers jay!