Peep Show season 6 starting tonight on C4

ChrisGT

Member +
Been ill and off from work, been lying in bed re-watching series 1-5. Can't wait for tonight. Fuckin' love Peep Show!

cameroon95

Member +
I'v been looking forward to this all year buddy:p

Season 5 was quite weak i thought, some of the plot wasn't well thought out.Cult,pregnancy? I thought peep show was better than that!

Season 4 was possibly the high point, I am still going to be watching it however. Its probably the best tv show ever created.

alan_5555

Member +
Been ill and off from work, been lying in bed re-watching series 1-5. Can't wait for tonight. Fuckin' love Peep Show!

me too, iv been watching 1 to 5 as well, 4 is my favourite

"do you like jam Jeremy?....Em yep.....suck mummys finger....do i suck mummys finger..... :haha:

Glanza_MK

Member +
Im not around at the moment so missed it last night but cant wait to see it when I get back. Ive been in hysterics over the adverts though.

Got to say that the inbetweeners beats it to best show on TV though!

cameroon95

Member +
Inbetweeners is good but it also annoys me.

The main character (will) is a blatent rip off of mark from peep show. They are essentially the same person, albeit will is younger.

I do think inbetweeners is a good show but peep show is in a different league.

ChrisGT

Member +
Inbetweeners is good but it also annoys me.

The main character (will) is a blatent rip off of mark from peep show. They are essentially the same person, albeit will is younger.

I do think inbetweeners is a good show but peep show is in a different league.

Wahay! I agree. I like everything about Inbetweener's except Will. He is un-funny and tries way too hard. Hate him!