Pick up a new car on thursday :)

parkiboy

Member +
After being out of the tuner scene for a while i'm finally coming back on thursday when i pick up my new car.. i havent been this excited in a long time!!

DSC_0752.jpg

DSC_0742.jpg

DSC_0618.jpg

DSC_0566.jpg

DSC_0521.jpg

DSC_0414.jpg

What you think? :)

I was getting something newer like a EP3, 350z or a RX8 but this was a random impulse buy and im glad i made it... also gives me more than enough cash left over to possibly run another starlet along side it too :) Really cannot wait til thursday.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
YEs!!! I love the look of that. One of the nicest ive seen!! Bet that will be fun :drive:

Those bride seats too that i can see???

Last edited:

sanchez

Member +
Nice matey, looks awesome, get a hard top roof for it too, look much better than the canvass :rockon:

parkiboy

Member +
You pick this up off mx5 dan? It's a sweet looking car ultra jelous!!!

yup :) cant wait to go pick it up on thursday!!

It has one bride seat at the mo the passenger seat is standard... im either going to consider another identical bride seat or sell that one and get 2 blue buckets in there instead!

Not planning on doing much too it, doesnt need it, just i want 2 seats that are the same and then possibly swap the T25 for a GT2554R and a remap :)

Other than that and a few possible anti roll bars etc it really doesnt need anything doing!!

I have a 2 hour drive back in it from blackpool to donny on thursday night, i hope the weathers nice, will be fun :)

Mike_ep91

Member +
love these when there done like that with wide arches and set of dished wheels..best of luck with the new car dude.

lingl9z

Member +
yup :) cant wait to go pick it up on thursday!!

It has one bride seat at the mo the passenger seat is standard... im either going to consider another identical bride seat or sell that one and get 2 blue buckets in there instead!

Not planning on doing much too it, doesnt need it, just i want 2 seats that are the same and then possibly swap the T25 for a GT2554R and a remap :)

Other than that and a few possible anti roll bars etc it really doesnt need anything doing!!

I have a 2 hour drive back in it from blackpool to donny on thursday night, i hope the weathers nice, will be fun :)

Very good choice mate, all the hard work is done so leaves it up to you to add your own little touches, a nice hardtop would really set it off :)

parkiboy

Member +
one of the nicest mx5 i have seen what bhp is it running?

currently 190-200bhp approximated.. was road mapped i think.. i will be gettin it on the rolling road in the next couple of weeks (have one in my village which is handy lol) then i can just see any progress when it comes to remaps :)

durmz

Member +
looks proper tidy that mate, back left wheel has a tyre on the wrong way round though lol to be picky, wont do much for water diffusion that way round