Points on licence

lingl9z

Member +
Hi there, Any idea if there's a way of finding out when points can be removed from my license? I know they said 4Years from the date of conviction but I have no idea when I got them so is there any site that can tell me?

Cheers Rich.

JasonG

Member +
contact ur insurance company ask them to look up ur details,and theyl tell u wen u wer banned,and for how long and time remaining..!!try it lad;)

lingl9z

Member +
Ahh yeah will have to dig the paper part out - Cheers guys - I wasn't banned though just 3points from 2007/8 can't remember! will give my mum a call as I'm sure that bits at there house!

JasonG

Member +
Ahh yeah will have to dig the paper part out - Cheers guys - I wasn't banned though just 3points from 2007/8 can't remember! will give my mum a call as I'm sure that bits at there house!

been banned is a cunt!i was never sur im not even driving yet(16):( but my brother crashed 9 cars in 5 or 6 months wen driving lol went thru gts,starlets,206s,astras,corsas and list goes on!!

lingl9z

Member +
Lol he a women? haha jokes aside I've gone through about 17 cars in 4 years (get bored and sell, havn't crashed one yet) been crashed in to once though lol.

JasonG

Member +
Lol he a women? haha jokes aside I've gone through about 17 cars in 4 years (get bored and sell, havn't crashed one yet) been crashed in to once though lol.

haha no..but just cant control himseif with a car got caught drink driven by gaurds a while ago asked him wer his tax was he said in the post lol
then they breath a lized um and things got bad after that....jaysus lad u must get bored easy..

lingl9z

Member +
Yeah I do lol, Started saving more than likely pick up a Lexus for a while, then save some more for a play car!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
im pretty sure if its speeding its on for 5 years, but you can have them removed after 3 years for a fee. same with points for mobile phone, bald tyres. as for drink driving an dangerous driving i think there on for 5 years with no removal early.

churcherj

Member +
im pretty sure if its speeding its on for 5 years, but you can have them removed after 3 years for a fee. same with points for mobile phone, bald tyres. as for drink driving an dangerous driving i think there on for 5 years with no removal early.

normall "sp30" speeding fine so £60 and 3 points cen be removed after 4 years on your licence as they arnt used for the totting up procedure after that date. other convictions vary though, i have cd10 (driving without due care and attention) for supposedly clipping a car and driving off which i didnt do! anyway that stays on my licence for 5 years :(

lingl9z

Member +
normall "sp30" speeding fine so £60 and 3 points cen be removed after 4 years on your licence as they arnt used for the totting up procedure after that date. other convictions vary though, i have cd10 (driving without due care and attention) for supposedly clipping a car and driving off which i didnt do! anyway that stays on my licence for 5 years :(

Nice one buddy, repped!

Paul_JJ

Member +
been banned is a cunt!i was never sur im not even driving yet(16):( but my brother crashed 9 cars in 5 or 6 months wen driving lol went thru gts,starlets,206s,astras,corsas and list goes on!!

No wonder my insurance premium so high - you brother can't drive!