Previous projects

Chris@CCM

Member +
hi guys i thought it would be a good idea to show some of my past work so ill be up dating this from time to time!
let me know what you guys think.

let start with a well known ep82 (ex trial tuning demo)
she came in running a blitz k24 set up tho really was not too hot to drive only around 200hp @1bar

ballymena020uj5mw6.jpg

after a small clean up and some trick parts :cool:

dsc00277or2.jpg

The owner of the car was just not happy with what the k24 had to offer so we talked it over odered a few parts!
what he was after was a good fast street car with low lag and good mid and top end power aroung 260-270hp

DSC00492.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

glanvodiaster018zq8.jpg

DSC00495.jpg

DSC00498.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

engine then got striped and sent off to be bored, skimed,knife-edged,lighted and blanced

DSC00478.jpg

once we got the parts back we did not hang about building her up :cool:

DSC00510.jpg

DSC00518.jpg

DSC00511.jpg

DSC00512.jpg

DSC00516.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

DSC00522.jpg

DSC00523.jpg

the car was then ran in then maped to 1.4bar tho with the ebc we were using the boost was droping at the top end by .1-.2bar.

hear was the spec

wisco low comp pistons (75mm)
pauter forged con rods
trd .6mm head gasket
light weight fly wheel
crank lightened balanced and knife edged
engine fully balanced
new toyota head bolts
new toyota oil pump
new acl bearings
head skimed
block skimed
all new toyota seals and gaskets
trd clutch
wepr manifold
wepr down pipe
td04 turbo (off a wrx)
tial 38mm w/gate
wepr intercooler kit
sard rrfpr
370cc injectors
polly engine mounts
oil cooler kit
greddy emanage ultimate (maped by me)
trd lsd
2.5 inch exhaust system

so a new ebc was ordered but be for we got a chance to fit it and have a last tweek to the map as the owner made the decision to sell the car off in parts. i was gutty but it was up to him so 2 days be for the car was going off the road i took her to the dyno so hears what she made

dsc00666.jpg

dsc00665v.jpg

it was sad to strip her down again saying the car never give one problem once it was built but the engine still lives on and teds 4x4 and is still going very well even with only hks pfc as you can this in this vid from the weekend :) (hope you dont mind me using this ted)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3VITLvDjTQ

maped phils gt today (18.7.09) nice set up and seams to pull very hard should be on the dyno very soon so ill add the print out when i get it :)

was tuning my own car to nite for once only 16psi on a ct9 stock manifold jam fcc and rrfpr so i wanted to keep it on the rich side so hears a copy of the log u can see the afrs go down its a WOT put in 3ed and 4th afrs low 11s u can see the gear change as a small wave ill try and do this with all my tunes to guy you guys idea on my work. once i get a ported manifold on il lean it out

tune1.png

Last edited:

colin.strain

Fresh Recruit
this was a great build chris...everyone can be totally confident in your brilliant work!! now find me that jdm pack..ha!!

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
fantastic work buddy!!!

im glad that there is somebody out there that can show ppl just how capable the emu is!! not to mention your other fantastic bulding skills!!!

keep up the good work!
kon

Chris@CCM

Member +
Cheers guys
@kon emu is way over looked tbh . i really really wanta try 8 injectors with it! 32x16 fuel maps hear we come lol never mind being able to keep toyotas tune at lower boost and easy driving too :cool:.
i thought about making a kit up to run 8 295cc injectors but it would be alot of work and i dont think there would be alot of ppl up for buying it .

HYBRID

well afaik u can add up to 2 injectors... however it is possible to wire 4 & then use the signals (feeds) from the 2 additional i/j wires.. very similar to the oem setup hehe..

only problem iirc is that they will run parallel constantly to the standard i/j setup .. unless u can use the additional input to trigger them to come in under certain conditions.. (same as the nissan boys do with the nvcs)

ps iv managed anti lag :p got 1.2bar at 4500rpms on the 18g.. turbo was going crazy..

anyways, enough jibberish from me lol.. i spend waay to much time playing with the emu :rolleyes:

well done once again ;)
kon

Chris@CCM

Member +
well afaik u can add up to 2 injectors... however it is possible to wire 4 & then use the signals (feeds) from the 2 additional i/j wires.. very similar to the oem setup hehe..

only problem iirc is that they will run parallel constantly to the standard i/j setup .. unless u can use the additional input to trigger them to come in under certain conditions.. (same as the nissan boys do with the nvcs)

ps iv managed anti lag :p got 1.2bar at 4500rpms on the 18g.. turbo was going crazy..

anyways, enough jibberish from me lol.. i spend waay to much time playing with the emu :rolleyes:

well done once again ;)
kon
hahahaha cool pal you can have the injectors running the seam pluse as CH1 and CH2 so it should be grand that way only one way to find out ;) lol

HYBRID

hahahaha cool pal you can have the injectors running the seam pluse as CH1 and CH2 so it should be grand that way only one way to find out ;) lol

exactly!! the emu is soooo user friendly its actually begging to be experimented lol!! i just rememberd the word i was looking for above.. it was "group injection" lol... the things which come to mind when ur sippin on a cold beer :rolleyes: :haha:

we REALLY need to bash our heads together on msn some time buddy!!

Chris@CCM

Member +
We sure do pal there's more to cone from it that I'm sure of .
If only greddy did a full ecu with the seam type of soft ware .

Last edited:

HYBRID

We sure do pal there's more to cone from it that I'm sure off .
If only greddy did a full ecu with the seam type of soft ware .

if only lol... :( ahh well at least we got the hang of this one!! :rockon: :haha:

anyways ill stop spamming ur thread now, will leave this for msn sometime ;)

kon