Project of the month?

sanchez

Member +
Just wondering what ever happened to POTM?
Not seen it for a while now, thought may be time to start it up again seeing as there are so many amazing spec'd starlets now.

GT_Irl

Member +
x3! Fundamental part of the site I reckon! I dont have the time to view all the projects progress (obviously) so would be nice to be directed to a few that are really makinga alot of progress :D Understandably the lads and lass are busy with the changes to the site..so when ye get a chance peeps! Would deffo be a welcome return!:)

rep mr Sanchez! ;)

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Don't Worrie lads it's making a comeback expect to see a thread come the 1st of Sept. It'll be a slight bit different.

sanchez

Member +
Any more progression on this guys?

Seems we have had 1 potm since september, its now december...

I remember when i first joined potm was quite a big hit, dont seem so any more?

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
I haven't been on line very much lately but when i do come on i seem to see that the submissions have just not come in for the project of the month,everybody seems to like the idea of it but yet nobody submits anybody,for this reason alone i think there has to be a new submission procedure and any input into this would be very worth while..

So if anybody has any ideas and suggestions on this please post them here..as always ye'r input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Frank.