Quaife ATB LSD

weakboy2

Member +
For sale: Quaife ATB LSD

Item Condition: Very good, used for about 3k

Price and price conditions: £500 plus 4% paypal fees Delivered.

Extra Info: Took this out of my spare gearbox that i changed a few months back, i had it fitted last year and it works as good as the day it was fitted. Only selling as i now have a TRD mechanical lsd and i'm happy enough with that.

This is a helical type differential so when fitted unless driving agressively you wont even know its in there, i.e. no funny noises when turning etc. Also maintenance free, just service your gearbox as you would normally and it will be trouble free )just for reference i ran it on silkolene 75/90 which is very expensive!)

These Retail at £695 + postage new so grab a bargain, these dont come up for sale second hand very often.

Pictures:

DSC00873.jpg

DSC00876.jpg

DSC00875.jpg

DSC00874.jpg

Contact Details: Via PM Please.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: inc

Last edited:

ktl

Member +
I would love to have this off you.... i got the cash just want to get this td04 fitted out of the way first.

niceeee item :)

weakboy2

Member +
cheers iain, just hope someone snaps it up, i need the money to get the car ready for the trackday!! :(

never ending with cars lol!

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
cheers iain, just hope someone snaps it up, i need the money to get the car ready for the trackday!! :(

never ending with cars lol!

If anyone needs a miracle to the trackday it's me, and it's my bloody trackday!

Good price though mate, these are very nice diffs. I have the same sort (not Quaiffe but works in the same way) and it's awesome, no idea it's there til you need it.

sam_glanz

Member +
:( :( :( :( Just started a forged build, don't have a monkey laying about anymore lol

Should be gone soon at that price tho mate!! GLWTS

clarkytrd

Member +
Do I have to go get a loan out just to buy this!?

Lol, I'd love to.

Think I'l have to pass though, need engine done first!

weakboy2

Member +
Right guys, gonna set the price at £500 + paypal fees DELIVERED.

I cant and wont go any lower than this, but i need it gone asap!

cheers guys. :)