Quality Car Cover?

Kelly

Member +
Hiya,

Just wondered if anybody has had a decent car cover they could recommend me?

Basically the GT will probably be coming off the road from around Aug to April. I'm going to be putting her behind some big 6ft gates but the only problem is the house next door to has has like 6cats! And that spot is prime for them. Its where we have had the vr4 parked up and there is a lovely big scratch on the bonnet of the vr4, i can only assume off a cat. And there is forever paw prints on there too. Also its prime spot for bird crap.

So basically i want to buy a decent car cover that would stop any such damage if another bloody cat should jump on the car. I know there lots to chose from online but i've never found one that people can highly recommend so thought it was worth asking on here?

Can you get ones with quite thick padding inside? and if so has anyone had any issues with these etc etc?

Any help appreciated :)

sx_turbo

Lifer
the sealey car cover is awsome.

it's quite thick and it doesnt get picked up by the wind.

my gf bought one and it was brilliant.

Kelly

Member +
Ok cool thanks for that Luke, Ben thinks i'm weird putting sooo much thought into a car cover :p

GTdan

In The Closet
Ok cool thanks for that Luke, Ben thinks i'm weird putting sooo much thought into a car cover :p

hmmm if it was up to ben, it would be covered in bin bags by now - "yeah that be fine...now back to my xbox." lol

Kelly

Member +
haha if it was up to ben he wouldnt cover a car up! Poor legnum was crying out for that polish and wax last week!