Reallocation kit on CT9

joseph81

Member +
Hi peeps, I was wondering if anyone could post up some pics of a filter reallocation kit on a ct9 with the aircon still on ....help appreciated

tnx

joe

everything can be done, but to take such routes to accomodate such things can result in lack of performance rather than improvement, due to longer lines, piping etc etc, so its better to find a compromise for what you want after all, between performance or comodity :) its a but tight to like both.

joseph81

Member +
everything can be done, but to take such routes to accomodate such things can result in lack of performance rather than improvement, due to longer lines, piping etc etc, so its better to find a compromise for what you want after all, between performance or comodity :) its a but tight to like both.

have to see different options really tahts why i'm after some pics...the aircon will definately stay though for sure :)

munday

Member +
Hi peeps, I was wondering if anyone could post up some pics of a filter reallocation kit on a ct9 with the aircon still on ....help appreciated

tnx

joe

Have you got a front mount? Monkas way is ideal, but cant be done in some cases

Blak_Mamber

Member +
looks ace :)

Thanks dude.

Ive got a tongs turbo coming, so need to re-do the relocation kit & gives me a change to clean the filter etc..

Im going for some stronger, flexi piping below

Looks the bollox, all blue silicone shit :rockon:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/60mm-2-3-8-Si...ash=item4398ccddca&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

(info: Blue 2 Ply Silicone coated Platinum Cured glass fibre fabric with embedded bronze plated steel wire helix twin. The additional silicone layer ensures high tensile strength, the strongest we have seen in an air ducting. )

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Shit, yeah just realised you have a glanza :slap:

sorry dude, dont think it can be done this way on ep91 as said above.

:(