Recommend me a clutch

ianmcintoshi

Member +
So my clutch is on its way out and needs replaced. My Glanza is running 210bhp at the moment but in the future itl be around the 300hp mark. I want a clutch that will be fine for me now but will also handle the power when i increase it. Was thinking an exedy paddle? any recommendations will be appreciated :D

neilsmith

Iv got an exedy paddle on mine mate, its a great clutch, never had any problems with it and its good for changing gears really quick.

neilsmith

Should get yourself a exedy paddle. The cars good, got this one painted red to lol couldent believe i crashed the last one but shit happens haha

ianmcintoshi

Member +
Should get yourself a exedy paddle. The cars good, got this one painted red to lol couldent believe i crashed the last one but shit happens haha

Least you were ok tho, that the main thing i suppose. Good to here your painting the new one red too lol. It looked real nice.

el_man

Fresh Recruit

what this clutch like? what sort of power will it take?

and also whagt about this one
http://www.fensport.co.uk/Parts/Model_40/Category_3/738

im on a paddle clutch now but its starting to slip so could i just buy the plate ? what these like for power too? im only at 230 but im building a forged engine atm and specing for the futurei also do alot of drag racing

cheers

John@ECC

Lifer
Got 3 Competition Clutch's in stock and there will be an offer posted up very soon, keep an eye out on our section.