Red Button near the Automatic Stickshift

Glanzamuelli

Fresh Recruit
No the Button for the Foglights is on the right from the Steeringwheel.

This Button i mean is Red and there are some Words in Japanese Language on it and it shows totally original and nit aftermarket. I look to make a Pic from it.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
No the Button for the Foglights is on the right from the Steeringwheel.

This Button i mean is Red and there are some Words in Japanese Language on it and it shows totally original and nit aftermarket. I look to make a Pic from it.

i think that one you press it you can move your gear stick with the car switched off

weeJohn

Lifer
Jay will be able to confirm this, but its something to do with towing.

Drop him a PM, he is very nice man.

Jay

Admin
Aye, I'm a very nice man indeed.. :p

It allows you to tow the autobox without ripping the parking gear to shreds. Never had to use it so far (touch wood).

i know this button allow u to move the auto transmission selection level from park to another select position when the car is off......and as jsy stated, would come in handy for towing ....it also comes in handy when u may be doing electrical stuff around the centre console area (maybe car stereo installation) and the pwoer is disconnected but u need to shift that level to make room:)

Ronald

Fresh Recruit
Also have this little red button but I think it may come in handy when you need to be towed or whatever so a very clever button! :p

Ronald.

Kelly

Member +
I found it funny that Ben lasted two mins in the passenger seat when we first picked the auto up before he HAD to press that button :p