Reminder - Inbetweeners season finale at 10 on E4!

Dave.

Member +
Just thought I'd post this up as it's the last episode in the season!

Does anyone on here watch it? If so, E4 at 10 or E4+1 at 11 :p

I love it personally :D

Dave

durmz

Member +
yep, ile be watching this. funny as fuck, shame it such a stupidly short series though, whats that all about :mad:

1st season was better, there kinda draggin the arse out it now.You can see the gags coming,always funny when they start giving pelters to each other though.......ohh friend....friend :p:p:p

Dave.

Member +
Yea it's fantastic :D

Last week's was insanely funny, "O.A.Peado" and the "Gumjob" line had me in stitches :D

And yea, like 6 episodes in a season is a joke!

Dave

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
"Girls are just like fairground rides....... Fuckin mental!"

Not as good as the first series but it's been ok. Not been a moment thats had me in stitches.

lingl9z

Member +
lmao my mate was at a bus stop and got called a bus wanker according to his facebook status lol.

durmz

Member +
who brings a bag of shit to the pub?...ure dad does...he does?...yeh...ure mum.

HAHAHA brillliant!

aaronw

Member +
i gotta say i prefered this 2nd series to the first,i got the first on dvd,but dont remember laughing asmuch as i do with this one.

when they went to london 'bus stop wankers' total stitches!!

Dave.

Member +
Hahahahahaha!

What an episode lol :D "The lion, the witch and the speccy kid who shit himself" :D

Loved it, and season 1 is on next week too!

Dave

cameroon95

Member +
Its a good attempt at the "pitfall comedy" that has been popular of late.

However the gags are becoming obvious and quite tedious to be honest.

If you want to watch better comedy of the same genre watch peep show. Inbetweeners borrows loads from this show, the main character will is basically a younger and more annoying version of the character mark.