Renault clio 1.8 16v MINT- 85000 MILES,RARE SPEC L@@K

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
For sale: Renault clio 1.8 16v, low milage 85,000 miles, leather seats ect

Item Condition: used but mint

Price and price conditions: £1000 ono

Extra Info:
Renault clio 1.8 16v,
85,00 miles low milage- 60 year old man owned it for 10 years then 2 lady owners then me, VERY RARE TO COME across. There is no rush on the car or each arch

Full serive history will all stamps
clutch and camblet all done with recpits
MINT bodywork no paint faid, No leaking sunroof- all working,

*** Leather seats front and rear rare--- Mint !!!***

16inch alloys all new tyres,
And full system

All the rest off the car is stock nothing has been messed about.

The car has just had a full serive oil-plugs oil filter.

All mots since 1993 to back up the milage !!

very rare spec leather seats low milage and now rust anywhere on the car. no paint fade. these are 135 bhp on a stock engine. the car has 2 months mot, and 4 months tax

Pictures:
IMGP0462.jpg
IMGP0466.jpg
IMGP0467.jpg
IMGP0458.jpg
IMGP0463.jpg
IMGP0464.jpg
IMGP0467.jpg
IMGP0468.jpg
IMGP0460.jpg
IMGP0461.jpg

Contact Details: pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: pick up

Last edited:

Mike D EP82

Member +
Very nice mate, i was looking for one to track but that is far to nice an example especially the age and mileage, free bump for a nice motor :rockon:

lingl9z

Member +
I absoloutly love these cars tbh a mate had one with an italian spec engine and it flew past my stock gt when i had it! good luck with the sale mate.

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
The car is very good rare spec everthink is done cambelt,clutch, brakes the list goes on, 60 year old man owned it for 10 years, very hard to find a mint one like this Read about them on the internet the view the car weights about the same as a starlet and handle much better than the starlet,

I was thinking to fit a 4efte do somethink different just because the shell is mint, But havent got the time back and forwards to japan for work.

thanks for the kind comments if anyone is interested the car and wants to view the car you welcome to.

all the ones on piston heads are crap high milage, rust, ect or a track car with not a good bodywork

thanks

Last edited:

Fro

Member +
I loved my one

S4020680.jpg

Bump for a mint motor! Big boost having the cambelt and what not done cause the cambelt is meant to be a cunt!
Id love that one just to have! Do handle very well

dac69er

Super Moderator
if you were closer and i had somewhere to put it i would have it. only bad thing is those wheels in my opinion, they are just too big!

good luck with the sale mate!

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
Thanks for the kind comments, I didnt fit the wheels on it came with the car i would love to change the wheels but im looking ot buy a starlet again. its worth the trip down mate

mckel

remember my m8 had one of these years ago cracking wee car was quite impressed with them would make a cracking wee track car! good luck with the sale

Bryan

GTti

Member +
Looks like a great little car. I'll have to have a think, I'm actually carless at the moment. But not long before I've got to part with the deposit for my flat!

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
Ok mate well its at £1000 ono,
but if you come down today cash or tomoro, ill give it to you for a good price !!
befor the starlet i like gets sold and i want to buy it !!

Last edited: