*****rhdjapan members warning*****

robbie_g

Member +
GOT THIS FROM ANOTHER FORUM , SO NOT FROM ME AND IF IN WRONG SECTION FEEL FREE TO MOVE *************

I just got an email from RHDJapan. They gave everyone a new password because of the new updated site but not only did the email contain my new password but it contains the password of EVERY RHDJapan member! I tried one and they DO work and get you into other peoples accounts!

If you are a member and you're on the list you should login as soon as possible and change your password!

I left Russel a message on Facebook letting him know of the mess up.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
your saying you got it from another forum.. you sure its REAL?

i am a member and didn't receive any e-mail. anyone received it?

CMR

Member +
I havnt received anything, nor does the site appear to of changed (well not much anyway..)

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
probably someone want to fuck things up at RHD. if they need to change passwords they would ask the user to change it i guess! after all.. why would they need to change passwords just for an update?

CMR

Member +
I'm wondering if the link in this email thats been sent actually goes to RHDJapan.com and not to a fake site?

gv1.3

Admin
assuming RHD are aware of this I would imagine they would put a notice up on their website.

Best thing to do is login to their site by going directly to www.rhdjapan.com and once logged in there change your password.

I am always wary of emails with embedded links, they are very easy to play around with.

robbie_g

Member +
im also a memeber and got no email either but i thought, better safe then sorry , and the other forum i got it from is a irish car forum
www.midnightclub.ie

and cant see why someone would be out to get them (rhdjapen) as there top people with savage parts :rockon:

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Maybe this would be better placed in RHD's own trading area so they are aware of it?