RWYB vid against an Integra Type R ;)

Dan3SGTE

Member +
lights says it all :)

The fact that his light flicked first indicating he crossed the line before the integra?

That makes an exciting video? :teach:

If the video showed the whole race it would have been a bit more interesting :cool:

I used to like wooping integras in my EK9 too :haha:

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
The fact that his light flicked first indicating he crossed the line before the integra?

That makes an exciting video? :teach:

If the video showed the whole race it would have been a bit more interesting :cool:

I used to like wooping integras in my EK9 too :haha:

i didnt tell you its an exciting video. you seaid you didnt see much.. what did you want to see? its a str8 line!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
i didnt tell you its an exciting video. you seaid you didnt see much.. what did you want to see? its a str8 line!

Im sure you all will like :p

:rolleyes: Not me im afraid. Dont take it personally, i just didnt find the video too great. Nexia posted the video anyway, not you :)

EDIT: that wasnt meant in a rude way either mate, I just meant it would have been better to see the race from a side track profile.

Last edited:

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
yep we all hate hondas..

nexia posted many vids against many different cars. im sure this thread is not meant to slate honda..

nexia201

Member +
well when there is a vid from the side at the finish line you cant say who won but this one its clear , and i dont hate honda but i see them as the car to beat as they are the best cars in my opinion so its not a hate honda or vs honda thread as someone tried to make it .

vids from the side could fool you in thinking which car won as i could be in front 1st and 2nd gear then beat me in 3rd and i will say i won ! well with vids like this one there is no playing with ;)

nexia201

Member +
thank you joseph and jason ;)

is it a coincidence that the 2 guys that answered ro this post critisizing the video and saying this is a toyota vs honda thread both have a honda???

Gee if you dont like to see a toyota beat a Honda then you should go on a Honda forum im sure you will find a lot of Honda beating toyota on there but dont try to slate my thread saying that its another Honda vs toyota thread , and yes most of my vids are against Honda cos they are the ones that want to race me as the guys with Gt4's and rx7's and rx8's seem to run off when i go in to race them (not that my car is scary fast) but they seem too proud to "loose or come even " with such a small car .

nexia201

Member +
My Honda is as good as sold my friend.

I was comenting on the video as I could not see much of the race.

but its hard to take a vid in which you can see the finish and who won unless you have 2 cameras shooting and then you edit the film. i will post some more from the side as you seem to like them more :p