Saying goodbye to the GT soon :(

Blak_Mamber

Member +
After almost 7 years of ownership, i'm going to have to say goodbye to the GT and get something else. Plan is just to sort a few minor issues out first and make sure everything is sweet for the next owner. Got a rough price in mind and hoping to shift her easy considering its a pretty mint example and well looked after. Will stick it up on here first once i've got some good pics of her. Sad times :(

Guye

Lifer
That's hard, 7 years...many relationships don't last that long. All the best with whatever you have planned for the future bro.

Phil

Super Moderator
Sorry to hear it!

Best of luck, you'll be back i bet, maybe for a tracktoy!

Phil

malcolmgt

Member +
DUDE!!!!! thats so gay.

i am sure within a couple of weeks you will regret the choice!! your car is the nuts

Mikey4410

Member +
i had a lil while without a starlet once i had sold my gt,even my lil n/a gives me great pleasure and fun.cant live without one......

Jay

Admin
Sorry to hear it buddy but you gotta do what you feel is right. Been having nasty thoughts about a more comfortable car myself but I'm resigned to always having an EP about the yard.

Nippon

Member +
I sold mine cos I wanted to move on and get something more comfortable.
Which I did.
Yet I still find myself on here, going to Jap car meets and... making plans to buy another one. Lol.