Smart BMW Driver

ann_kelvin

Member +
Oh man, what can I say???:haha::haha:

[video=youtube;v2I3NM1Re18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2I3NM1Re18[/video]

Vglanza

Member +
hehe, :) that was funny, but in fairness he could have went out and helped her instead of recording it.

I didn't really find that funny at all, what kind of a man would watch a woman struggle like that and not go out to help her. He must have been watching for a while and then decided to start recording it instead of just going out and helping her. I could NEVER do something like that, not even to a woman I don't like, its just WRONG!!!

Iain@CRD

Lifer
I didn't really find that funny at all, what kind of a man would watch a woman struggle like that and not go out to help her. He must have been watching for a while and then decided to start recording it instead of just going out and helping her. I could NEVER do something like that, not even to a woman I don't like, its just WRONG!!!

See i read lots of comments like yours regarding this video and i have to say i totally disagree.

This could have been prevented if she took the Governments advice and Transport minister stating that if you cannot drive to the conditions then stay at home or use public transport? Her getting stuck and that guy watching doesnt bother me 1 tiny bit. The women clearly cannot get the car going therefore should use her common sence and leave the car, but instead she thinks its a brilliant idea to fling it into gear and push herself? Id take her for everything she had, she must be as thick as the ice shes driving on :haha:

lewism1

Member +
See i read lots of comments like yours regarding this video and i have to say i totally disagree.

This could have been prevented if she took the Governments advice and Transport minister stating that if you cannot drive to the conditions then stay at home or use public transport? Her getting stuck and that guy watching doesnt bother me 1 tiny bit. The women clearly cannot get the car going therefore should use her common sence and leave the car, but instead she thinks its a brilliant idea to fling it into gear and push herself? Id take her for everything she had, she must be as thick as the ice shes driving on :haha:

lol agreed...doesnt bother me 1 bit either..why does it matter if its a man or woman stuck? its annoying either way

conalmcn

Member +
A starlet then possibly :haha:

least if it was a starlet she would be right in clearing the front wheels, few brilliant pictures of other 1 series with snow chains on the front wheels. In a poll 80% of 1 series owners thinks their car is fwd lol.

lol agreed...doesnt bother me 1 bit either..why does it matter if its a man or woman stuck? its annoying either way

Clearly Chivalry is DEAD!!! Yes, she shouldn't be driving in conditions she is unable to drive in and yes she is an idiot for doing something as stupid as putting a car in gear and getting out of the car to push it but surely thats not the point. If somebody is in need of help, regardless of whether the situation is their own fault or not, is helping them not the right thing to do? This WHOLE situation could have been avoided if the CHILD videoing the incident, instead of being more interested in capturing the moment, had the decency to go out and help a woman who was CLEARLY in a situation beyond her experiences. Yes the out come itself was kinda funny but what would have happened if she had slipped and the car had spun around and rolled over and killed her, an extreme example i know but these things do happen

lewism1

Member +
Clearly Chivalry is DEAD!!! Yes, she shouldn't be driving in conditions she is unable to drive in and yes she is an idiot for doing something as stupid as putting a car in gear and getting out of the car to push it but surely thats not the point. If somebody is in need of help, regardless of whether the situation is their own fault or not, is helping them not the right thing to do? This WHOLE situation could have been avoided if the CHILD videoing the incident, instead of being more interested in capturing the moment, had the decency to go out and help a woman who was CLEARLY in a situation beyond her experiences. Yes the out come itself was kinda funny but what would have happened if she had slipped and the car had spun around and rolled over and killed her, an extreme example i know but these things do happen

buts shes fine so just enjoy the vid:)

Iain@CRD

Lifer

Ive been stuck in these conditions over the past week atleast 3 or 4 times. Ive had to dig myself out and help myself ... everyone else where too interested in watching rather than assisting, its just the world we live in. Ive not seen 1 person get out and help another in this weather yet.

But i can also see your point that it may have been avioded.

Ive been stuck in these conditions over the past week atleast 3 or 4 times. Ive had to dig myself out and help myself ... everyone else where too interested in watching rather than assisting, its just the world we live in. Ive not seen 1 person get out and help another in this weather yet.

But i can also see your point that it may have been avioded.

Thats really quite sad that nobody helped you. I haven't come across anyone so far this year but last year I spent the best part of an hour with a mate of mine and two other passers by getting a woman with a Mecedes Vito mini-bus out of a ditch. I couldn't stand and watch as somebody was struggling with the situation they were in.

kellygt

Member +
Thats really quite sad that nobody helped you. I haven't come across anyone so far this year but last year I spent the best part of an hour with a mate of mine and two other passers by getting a woman with a Mecedes Vito mini-bus out of a ditch. I couldn't stand and watch as somebody was struggling with the situation they were in.

Here here, I would have done the same thing myself what an ass for not helping the girl before she could have seriously hurt herself or somone passing by I am affraid this is a fact of the societys we live in today nobody wants to know about other peoples problems and nobody is willing to help anyone no matter how small or how big there problem is, I'm with you on this one Will its a pity there arent a few more people like us left in Ireland it would be a better place to live

conalmcn

Member +
i thought at the start the funny thing was her clearing the front wheels thinkin it was fwd, just watched the video, what a complete and utter wanker to leave a women in that shape. It would have taken 2 minutes to push her on saying she done it herself.

the only fail there is the person that took that video, scumbag.

I've helped about a dozen or so people, if you don't get out and help when your more than capable then your a wanker.

If you don't think someone is driving properly then give them a bit of advice when you push them out.

I've seen a load of people ignore people in need, the whole "no one helped me therefor I will help nobody" is just trying to justify being an arse!