so near yet so far

white-ep82

Member +
hi everyon,

as above, I just seem to have lost all interest in my starlet td04 build. I am so near to completion yet lost interest. I know i would make a huge loss selling now but thats all I feel like doing. All i need to finish is turbo-ic piping and a clutch. Has anyone else been like this? Have spent a bit so far, and I just feel the car would be better for someone else who wants to put more time in :(. think im getting old, I want leathers, air con and all that (S3 most likely!)

Steve

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
hi everyon,

as above, I just seem to have lost all interest in my starlet td04 build. I am so near to completion yet lost interest. I know i would make a huge loss selling now but thats all I feel like doing. All i need to finish is turbo-ic piping and a clutch. Has anyone else been like this? Have spent a bit so far, and I just feel the car would be better for someone else who wants to put more time in :(. think im getting old, I want leathers, air con and all that (S3 most likely!)

Steve
Depends how much you would be looking for for it mate? and also everyone feels like that but fight through it and it will be worth it :)

Jay

Admin
It's just a phase mate, we all get it at some stage. I've developed an immunity to such thoughts over the years.

aaronw

Member +
thats exactally how i felt last week as i had a few problem aswell,but faught (spelling) through it and now i feel it was orth it,i almost gave up too!

will be worth it i think,you only live once!!!

G

gaz_turbo1

dude i aint had a drive in my starlet since august, u go through bit's where you think f**k it, but will all good when done

Dan3SGTE

Member +
You know what mentioning that leather,comfort type of power, very strangely enough coming from the chip shop just 30 mins ago in my van and was thinking, do i want more comfortable power??

Then it hit me, yes i do but also wouldn't substitute it for my little drag monster.... When funds allow i would like a bigger smoother comfortable car too as well as a fun toy.... as thats where i get my kicks from, the toy! thats what brings the whole entertainment to it all... You will get bored without it mate, especially once youve driven it....

Please, hang it out, get it finished and drive it... You will f**kin love it mate, guarantee

parkiboy

Member +
your never too old...

id like to think ill have a fast fun weekend//track car for the rest of my life :p

white-ep82

Member +
cheers guys, its so nearly done but I just cant seem to get it finished! Got my power fc and commander, EBC, boost controller, shocks and springs, front exit exhaust, mani turbo etc all on(just need to connect lines up), fuel pump, injectors, map sensor, front mount, eveything is on just need to find someone who can come to my car and do me some custom pipework then get clutch fitted :(

jamesbaa

Member +
Iv been feeling a little bit like that with mine since the accident!!!

Iv got all this stuff just sitting there waiting to go on (TD04 kit) but iv got to get the front welded back on first!!!

Im quite lucky thou cos iv got a few starlet enthusiats who live round by me who are willing to lend a hand (you know who you are ;))

jamesgtturbo

Member +
i can see were your coming from mate everybody goes through that stage , but trust me comfort and refinement gets boring , STAY HARDCORE

tom_hunt

Member +
Iv felt like this twice and the second time is right now :(
Not drove mine since xmas which aint to bad I guess but I miss it and have got the thought in my head "whne its back shall I sell it?" ha but the answer will be no way I no that. Just bare with it mate like every one else has said it will be worth it once its done. Carnt wait till mine has been run in and ready for some boost :)

Tom

white-ep82

Member +
Suttons not to far from me and a few off the other lads, i only live in staines!!!

ye not too far just a lil ropund the m25. it would be great if someone lived close enough who could come round and say exactly what i needed to just get her running again and where i could get it done. Just fed up of spending money and seeing nothing for it :(