Some Recent Pics ... car still not complete though :P

Damage

Member +
Some pics from today's events. First in my class and First FWD Overall by a second ;)

IMG_0677-600x450.jpg

IMG_2316-600x450.jpg

IMG_2006-600x450.jpg

IMG_2129-600x450.jpg

IMG_0678-600x450.jpg

www.kyokudoracing.com/icc2

Regards,

Daniel J. Vella
www.KyokudoRacing.com

Last edited:

Damage

Member +
Thanks guys. Will hopefully be getting some footage taken by people who were at the event and also some more pics ;)

Damage

Member +
Don't know lol. Wasn't running well today though cause the manifold came loose after the first practice run and car was really feeling slow but made lots of time through corners with the rollcage and the Toyo RS1 Slicks ;) Although the second FWD car was also running slicks and rollcage. Hopefully now will be getting some sponsors to get some more work done on the car plus have a TD04 to go on the car for some extra power ;)

Damage

Member +
Yeah but need some more torque and power cause with the slicks and rollcage the car feels under powered.

Elaine

Lifer
Not the prettiest GT in the world but dome she looks fine in that vid!!!!

Keep up the good work Damage hope to see some footage soon!!

Damage

Member +
Not the prettiest GT in the world but dome she looks fine in that vid!!!!

Keep up the good work Damage hope to see some footage soon!!

Don't take notice of the looks at the minute. Didnt have time to get everything together. Soon gona get Tom's bumper, Zep Fenders, and some other minor bits back on the car ... obviously when racing I dont use them though cause its not worth the risk.

Damage

Member +
new rims and rolcage eh! good luck with your next events mate

Thanks Sheldon. Yeah rollcage looks them cool in the car and makes the car handle like a dream. Only drawback its VERY VERY heavy as its Seemless Steel Piping all 4mm thick .... weight around 45-60kg

GTti

Member +
Why not CDS2? Thickness is around 2~2.5mm for FIA approval I think. Cost you a bit though. Would weigh about 20-25kg though.

Pumba_GT

Member +
And finally you have got yourself a full roll cage! Nice looking new wheels too! Is Adam also taken part in that hillclimb event? Saw his ITR there.

Kelly

Member +
Random Question but ........... does your wiper sit there all the time? that would annoy the hell out of me:p

Dave.

Member +
^haha! I never even noticed that! :homer:

Love this car, loved the video of it going through the chicanes you posted up too, cracking motor :)

Dave