Some strange/cool Starlets I've seen..

JGT

Member +
For a while now I've been capturing pics of strange EP's, some cool but some terrible!

Firstly, this creation! European cars are big over here but this I am not feeling! I took a closer look at it and the fit of the front end was perfect, looked a great job but... :shoot:

Alfa.jpg

How many stickers?

Hen.jpg

Hen1.jpg

hen4.jpg

Quite like this,

Hen3.jpg

Somethings not right here..

Hen5.jpg

I think they don't like the front ends of EP's? I like the EP82 with the GTR front and the Glanza with the GTR front. Third car from left is my friends, this year he's been through a number of front bumpers from evo1, Tom's, R32 and now the current bumper. Anyways, some strange set-ups in that pic!

IMG_2001-1.jpg

Had to get a close up of this, I quite like it.

Hen2.jpg

Jay

JGT

Member +
starlets big in japan? Some nice pics but some def not my taste. But Jap styling always been extreme.

Not so big anymore, I rarely see a GT/Glanza.. Perhaps 1 once a month or so :( I'm going to an all Toyota day next weekend though and I think there will be a nice little turnout of starlets.

CMR

Member +
Nah if anything (im sure jay will back this up) the starlet scene in japan is pretty dead now.. has been for a long time.

edit, haha too slow ;)

EvilKnievel

Member +
Not so big anymore, I rarely see a GT/Glanza.. Perhaps 1 once a month or so :( I'm going to an all Toyota day next weekend though and I think there will be a nice little turnout of starlets.

Pics of the all toyota day will be more than welcome :)
Thanx

WallaceGlanza

Member +
That blue one in the group shot looks like a 306!? :homer:

I don't like any of them except the black glanza and the GT to the far right in the group shot.

Will be interesting to see what the one's at the all toyota meet are like though.:)

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Cmon Jay ur going soft lol... uv seen far worse jap creations there along the years :haha: