South East Area Rep

CTR_Timmy

Member +
Whoever the South East (UK) rep is then hurry up and organise an A3 Tunnel Run lol!

Already had past my office today the TVR Club, Various Bike Clubs, Surrey Supercar Club & many more jap cars

danb87

South East England Area Rep
timmy send me some details on this pleae dude an ill get a thread up.

apologies for lack of meets, past few have had barely any intrest.

dan

addz

Member +
Me and a few mates were going to head down yesterday, but there were 40mph speed restrictions according to a friend who went through.

Definitely worth a blast through, it's so local

CTR_Timmy

Member +
40mph limit is a complete myth! It is NSP through out the tunnel. Speed cameras are already in place however its average speed so get the 2nd gear exhaust notes bouncing :)

addz

Member +
There was a speed limit in there when it opened, they wanted everyone to get used to it apparently. I know it's meant to be NSP, but it is variable

CTR_Timmy

Member +
I work on the project matey. We had it at 40 for the first couple of hours whilst we finished some works but we lifted that 40 and raised it to NPS. It is now dual carriageway all way through :)

addz

Member +
That's probably why it was at 40mph.

I remember when the project started, about time it's opened - no need for London tunnel runs:)

addz

Member +
Popped down over the weekend. Such an amazing tunnel, and the cars sound awesome in there.

Saying that, there were loads of other sports cars hacking through

CTR_Timmy

Member +
We have got fed up hearing all the cars thunder past our site offices. Did have a gangers on youtube at weekend and seen few vids

danb87

will be up soon dude, need a rough idea on a date tho as im personally busy for the next few weekends

danb87

i did the thread last week, is it not up? Title south east meet?

in the events section?