Speedvision td04 kit pic request and help please

Mark-ep91

Member +
just bought this speedvision kit lads mani, decat,td04l turbo as my ct9 turbo packed up
just wondering does anyone no what else i need to get to put it on?
and what boost does the subaru turbo actuator boost at?
and do i need to rotate turbo e.t.c
any pics of your setups would be a great help lads rep will be added

Photo0623.jpg

Photo0622.jpg

Photo0620.jpg

Photo0619.jpg

Photo0617.jpg

Photo0618.jpg

thanks
mark

durmz

Member +
you will need a front mount intercooler with piping to fit td04
fuel management of some sort, wether thats just a fpr and a fcd
and ide recomend a boost controller

Mark-ep91

Member +
i have a autobahn front mount intercooler was thinking of just chopping that up cause theres loads of piping!
i also have jam ecu do you think it will fuel it at 1 bar?
i dont have a boost controller always used the hks actuator to control boost is a boost controller really needed?

durmz

Member +
yeah sure ule get a autobahn to fit it, may need a different size pipe on the end or sum small mods, nothing major. a jam ecu should fuel it at a bar, but dont ever leave it to chance, get it checked on the rollers, very important. hks actuator from a ct9 wont fit a td04, and im prety confident the stock actuator on a td04 boosts to 0.6bar, so if you want more boost, a boost controller will be necassary mate

Mark-ep91

Member +
ill think ill fit it so and leave it at .6 bar for a while was just worried the stock subaru actuator would boost over a bar and blow something!just till i get it on the rolling road,thanks man rep added to ya for your help:rockon:
just worried bout the oil feed pipe and oil return pipe now really have no sizes to go off like might need to get ones made up?

kieran.s gt

Member +
how would i go bout making this bracket?any pics:)

was that on a starlet already mark from the pics it looks like its already rotated and the actuator is attached
there loads of piping from the autobahn kit already so you'll just need a 51mm 90 degree bend
for the oil return get a 16mm 90 degree bend about 100mm long

Mark-ep91

Member +
was that on a starlet already mark from the pics it looks like its already rotated and the actuator is attached
there loads of piping from the autobahn kit already so you'll just need a 51mm 90 degree bend
for the oil return get a 16mm 90 degree bend about 100mm long

sound out rep added kieran looking at getting them now on ebay looking at the turbo the oil return has no connection on it and the oil feed is a silicone hose and doesnt have a banjo joint on it???