Starlet EP91 Stolen - Reading

MattyR

Member +
Starlet was stolen last night, from a secure lock up with key coded gated entrance! :holdit:

Starlet, Snap on tools and Diagnostic Bit's where also stolen.

It's Odd as the there was a 58 Plate A4 Worth alot more, there with the key's in the box aswell!!!

It seem's abit odd as the car has been sat there for 3/4 Week's as soon as it was running (Monday) This Happens?

Please drop me a text or PM If you here anything!

Plate is - P892 GEJ

Family have got involved so it's going to kind of messy when we find out who done it! :shoot:

Stolen to Order?

StarletVsTT-8.jpg

StarletVsTT-6.jpg

cameroon95

Member +
If it's key coded then surely it's someone you know? I can't imagine someone having the time to try all the combinations?

I do feel for you, i would be fucking gutted if something happened to mine!

MattyR

Member +
If it's key coded then surely it's someone you know? I can't imagine someone having the time to try all the combinations?

I do feel for you, i would be fucking gutted if something happened to mine!

Exactly My Point! It's got to be somthing to do with the young mechanic that work's with my mate!

It's a hard code aswell!

Well ive got half of reading looking for her... she will turn up.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Sorry to hear this dude.

Hope it gets recovered in one piece. Got to be linked with someone you know. Keep us updated pal.

Good luck :)

Craig_GT

Lifer
That sounds suss man, hope u find her.
theiving cunts need their balls rip off!!

hope their next shite is a hedgehog!!

rb69

Member +
Theiving bastards. There is no way that could be anyone else, it must be someone who goes in their regularly and they know its running now. Hope it turns up fine.

Kelly

Member +
Deffo someone has tipped somebody off on that one surely?

Gutted for you and hope she turns up in one piece. Im sure you will find out who is responsible if it was a safe and secure as you say. Make sure they get what they deserve.

starbuck

Member +
Yeah man, keep us posted. Would love to be looking at all the texts in the phone or contacts.

Finding ' Home' and ringing it...lol

ChrisGT

Member +
Will be keeping a massive eye out in the Bracknell area mate! If I see it I'll call ya asap! Thieving c*nts!

Paul-GlzV

Member +
def sounds lik an inside job mate

count urself lucky the silly cunt dropped there phoe or u'd probly neva know or see the car again

i woyldn't be long of takin the law into my own hands if i caught the cunt :shoot::shoot::shoot: