Stickers...?

EP91_Girl

Member +
Hi di hi peoples

im looking into getting some EP91_Girl stickers dont for my car, its to replace the one on my bonnet (covering my mahoosive stone chip)
i want it in the style of my name in my siggy (graffiti style)

Do any of you kind fellos know a decent online place i can send my design to that aint to pricey or order in bulk?

Thankies

x:Dx

stuart

Member +
Goto ebay, then find a sellers shop who produces decals, email them the design asking them for a quote with various sizes. Bob's your uncle.

durmz

Member +
go to a sign making shop, loads about, take in ure design they should be able to mock summit up for ya

J

*JO*

why dont you just get the bonnet sprayed?? be better then a sticker just randomly stuck there x

EP91_Girl

Member +
why dont you just get the bonnet sprayed?? be better then a sticker just randomly stuck there x

Because thats money i dont have at the moment, if i pray the bonnet it will be brighter then the rest of the car so, i will need to get a total re spray :(
hence the sticker lol
x

Kelly

Member +
Because thats money i dont have at the moment, if i pray the bonnet it will be brighter then the rest of the car so, i will need to get a total re spray :(
hence the sticker lol
x

A good bodyshop place should be able to colour match and blend it so that it is the same shade. Ive had all my front end resprayed and it doesnt look a different colour from the rest.

But worst thing bout having it all done is you get to witness all the fresh new stonechips when they appear:( lol

GTWorld

Member +
i work for a print firm that do all print and vinyls... send me a pm with size ect..... and ill c what i can do!!

J

*JO*

i work for a print firm that do all print and vinyls... send me a pm with size ect..... and ill c what i can do!!

i know someone looking for vinyls for a scooby could you help with that?x

welshowz

Member +
my mate owns a shop in cardiff which basically does all the vinyls etc for club windows etc etc but he's an ex graffiti artist can pass his e-mail on to him if ur still looking