Stolen! Girlfriends Pink Wheels! Please Read!

flyingorphan

Member +
Right Guys, lets see if these Club sites work :) My girlfriends wheels have been stolen, and prob no doubt will be off the island soon to be sold. Please, anyone hears anything, let me kno.

I took my Girlfriends car down to ATS Shanklin on Isle of Wight last night, as she had no brakes. As my uncle is manager there, i was gonna get car on the ramp have a look underneath and fix the problem.

Got there this morning after my dad wakes me up, 1st i thought he was joking that someone has stolen the wheels. But NO, the shits have!!!!

You all have seen this Saxo round im sure. I have never had any problems with leaving my glanza or 106 outside! Bastards!!!

They are Team Dynamics Monza R Pink wheels, order only.

They are running Yoko S-drives up the front, a Kumo at the rear, cant remember other.

If anyone know anything, please contact me 07731336173 My girlfriend is very upset, cant belive scum actually steal!!!

THERE IS A REWARD! I will personally give £100!

hannah002.jpg

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00839.jpg

Phil

Super Moderator
is this a joke?

cause the locals should have at least gave you a warning of some sort or a council order to paint the wheels, rather than just stealing them! have you checked nearby gardens skips etc to see if they have smashed them and dumped them there?

Phil

Last edited:

Phil

Super Moderator
also if you look really closely in the third pic it looks like they have stolen the badge of the 106>!!>?

its a total disgrace.

Phil

flyingorphan

Member +
also if you look really closely in the third pic it looks like they have stolen the badge of the 106>!!>?

its a total disgrace.

Phil

Lol mate! 106 was bought like it :p

And no, its not a joke guys. I know the wheels aint everyones taste, but hey, missis loves them! and aslong as she is happy, wel,........was!!!

nutta

Member +
those center caps have gotta have a special allen key to get them off anyway, so if they were stolen they wud of either wrecked them gettin it off, or someone had that allen key!!

jimmy77

Member +
orite m8 i was dwn isle of white last month think i saw ur glanza in newport in halfolds. i stayed in shanklin when i was there seemd a very quiet place

flyingorphan

Member +
Is that saxo flip painted or did someone get a bit carried away when they was spraying the wheels pink?

Lol mate, we bought the car with the paint job, and the wheels. Girlfriend loves the car, and gets all the lady love. We are doin things wrong boys! :shoot:

those center caps have gotta have a special allen key to get them off anyway, so if they were stolen they wud of either wrecked them gettin it off, or someone had that allen key!!

They come off with screw driver mate, flat blade. Pops if off for wheel nut access. I know this is a starlet site, but hey, we all still know peps with 106's and saxo's etc.

orite m8 i was dwn isle of white last month think i saw ur glanza in newport in halfolds. i stayed in shanklin when i was there seemd a very quiet place

Yeh i always drop it in halfords, im a tight ass and remove to pay to park :p So, 99.9% was mine :)

If your down again, give me a Pm.

Cheers for support guys, will find the pricks!!! (hopefully)

ryan_v

Lifer
Someones playing a prank on you well its sitting outside a tyre place and they have tools to take wheels off fast.