stolen starlet parts

marc

Fresh Recruit
hi guys

i live in the gloucestershire area had some parts stolen in the last couple of days includes hybrid ct9 turbo less than a year old autobahn front mount intercooler and pipe work less than six months old plus a boost cut controler a dumpvalve and my tubo timer plus a omp steering wheel and boss so if anyone hears anything let me know please.

thanks
marc.

madman

Member +
Their is some pr**ks out their alritr hope you get your stuff back. Did you report it stolen yet?

marc

Fresh Recruit
ye but police aint done much i got a good idea who did it but cant prove it s**t i know but cant really do to much untill im 100% sure then something will be done

thanks.

marc

Fresh Recruit
hey guys me again

im one of the very lucky ones i have just retrieved all of my stolen items found by west mercia police.

cheers guys.

marc.

Nwimie

Member +
hey guys me again

im one of the very lucky ones i have just retrieved all of my stolen items found by west mercia police.

cheers guys.

marc.

lucky boy! glad you got it back tho its makes you feel sick that people have been going through your stuff! bet they wouldnt have evan sold them for anywhere near the correct value infact they probley didnt evan know what they had stolen!

goldenvtr

Member +
Great news congrats, hope there all in the same condition, how where they stolen? i ahd my garage done over the poilice where no help atall but i managed to recover my toms alloys!

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Very lucky mate. Bet your chuffed. Quite alot of expensive equipment there. Did you find out who it was or was it just recovered somewhere random? :)

Sera5e

Fresh Recruit
I was burgaled not too long ago, not nice at all, now I'm fairly paranoid about it and have fitted security windows + doors and alarms to both my house and garage. (soon to fit a master blaster inside the garage, nice)

'tis good news mate, hope they have fun picking up the soap!

marc

Fresh Recruit
hi guys

thanks for the support the only reason the police did anything was because i went looking found the people trying to fit it to there own car so stupid i couldnt believe went sraight to the police station they arrested one of them he was in the cells for over 48 hours i reported it stolen saturday went looking sunday got it back on monday at half ten not bad

p.s i have got the same toms wheels as goldenvtr up forsale

cheers marc.

Last edited:

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
hi guys

thanks for the support the only reason the police did anything was because i went looking found the people trying to fit it to there own car so stupid i couldnt believe went sraight to the police station they arrested one of them he was in the cells for over 48 hours i reported it stolen saturday went looking sunday got it back on monday at half ten not bad

p.s i have got the same toms wheels as goldenvtr up forsale

cheers marc.

What car were they trying to fit it to?

marc

Fresh Recruit
hi mate

it was a white glanza and i found out he is a member so just be carefull

cheers marc.

L900CMC

Member +
Yeh I dont think they should be on the site IF they were the one who stole the parts or knew they were stolen