Straightliners Enniskillen

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I've a few mates and my girlfriend lookin me to pop my cherry at this one now I've got the car running nicely, would prefare to have my diff in though.

It's a long drive for me about 2 hours i think and even longer if I pop something in my engine lol! Dunno wot to do.

Aidan-G

Member +
I've a few mates and my girlfriend lookin me to pop my cherry at this one now I've got the car running nicely, would prefare to have my diff in though.

It's a long drive for me about 2 hours i think and even longer if I pop something in my engine lol! Dunno wot to do.

sure head down!if it pops,you can fix it at my house,or ill tow you back:)i only live 10mins away,ill only be spectating

Member +
i think im gonna go to this for a look, but i wont be running as i still havnt got my e-manage - glanzamike get it sent!lol

jimmer

Member +
i'll be goin but as i can't get my car sorted for it i'll just have to watch. Its around £40 for the day with unlimited runs.
It is some craic, and if you want properly timed runs, straightliners is the time to do it, why not run in it and see what your car can do??? Damn i would love to be running!!!!!! lol

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I'll definatly be heading up, was just going to take the Octavia and watch, but tempted to run, will have to see if I can get the lend of a few quid.

jimmer

Member +
i'm on the same boat mate, i really wanna run at this, gonna speak to chris and see if it would be wise lol.

I know deep down it wouldn't be, but there is always that chance lol.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Why would it not be safe? Wot ways ur car running atm?

I'm sitting at about 90-95% injector duty and got some smoke coming out my breather due to high boost and too small a hole at the PCV valve end, though this is not a major issue.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
A ten sheet to watch.

Would love to run but just dont have the cash and if its wet theres no point for me.