Strange emails I've been getting.

Derek

Lifer
Right I've been getting spam emails, nothing new there but the senders are all the names of my ex girlfriends I have 3 so far. Kinda freaked out about it because how would someone know these names and that I went out with them. And it isn't actually the ex's sending them.

corofin12345

Member +
Right I've been getting spam emails, nothing new there but the senders are all the names of my ex girlfriends I have 3 so far. Kinda freaked out about it because how would someone know these names and that I went out with them. And it isn't actually the ex's sending them.

lies, lol... odd they know about the past tho but not uncommon, my sisters ex tried to befriend me one day on facebook or so i thought, i told the sister and she got on the phone straight away thinking he was only trying to stir shit, got no answer so she rang his sister only to hear that he was on holidays, long story short, someone accessed his account and the ip showed up from southern africa.. the shocking part was the sister got a facebook msg 2 days later from the "ex" (which by now we knew it wasnt) asking about payments and accounts that was due on the house they had when they were living together.. how the fuck did these scammers know that???

we brought this up with the gards but nothing came of it, you just have to be very carefull these days