strip the car down today

billybob

Untrusted Seller
Well after a full day stripping the car down to noting must say its a lot of work taking every bit off a car shell going to the scrappers tomorrow might get 160euros for the shell,not sure what car il go for now put it this way il be happy with my run around tdi golf for awhile .

billybob

Untrusted Seller
Put a thread up yesterday lads breaking it got remove don't know why can't get it past nct and stuff just getting bored of it now :( Luke has the engine and gearbox out of it so hopefully he will do something with it

Last edited:

billybob

Untrusted Seller
Getting it through the nct and stuff over here is just a joke gaz nearly done but hey have to move on to other things going abit mad about it but its broke il post a picture up

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
register the thing over here, get a ticket no bother lol, spec when aze doing em for ya lol

sure there there not much can go wrong with a starlet, part from the bloddy emission's!!!

billybob

Untrusted Seller
register the thing over here, get a ticket no bother lol, spec when aze doing em for ya lol

sure there there not much can go wrong with a starlet, part from the bloddy emission's!!!

Damn emissions your right there ,not completely giving up on these cars Mybe September or so il try another build :)

billybob

Untrusted Seller
picture from today
capturewr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
sad time's!!!!

ya can't just get your tuner to sort it out before ya go down there then put it back to it's original map after?

billybob

Untrusted Seller
Just a pain taking crap off for nct putting cat back in just seems bull crap to me drives me mad .should of went for an older starlet then id be ok with emissions and stuff