Sumo Power Tgtt Open Day

danb87

South East England Area Rep
Right guys, ive been in touch with sumo dan about a tgtt meet/ open day down at the sumo premises.

Right guys the date of this is now the 1ST OF APRIL confirmed (SUNDAY)

Will begin around 11am at finish about 4pm. Dan has assured me there will be a food wagon there wil a selection of food but pizzas are on the agenda :)

The premises has a very large car park facility, which will allow all of the gts/glanza that come too park safely, an also an friends you would like too bring along :)

The day will consist of tours of the work shop, an also if arrived there new cars such as The GT1 and hopefully GT3 R35 GTR's And hopefully the Honda LMP1 Car will be there too!

Also on the day they will be offering rolling road sessions, too those who would like one, power run i belive :) numbers are limited so please do get ya name down early if ya want this done. Price will be £45 on the day

Maybe we can get sumo power too dig deep an supply goodie bags of some sort :) sticker/keyrings etc lol if the number are good. but will see what dan says on that matter.

Taken into account the dave burwash memorial meet is the following month, so no clahes an people have time/funds too come along hopefully have a good turnout an a general good day all round.

I myself have not been too the premises but been told its a very impresive site so im looking forward too this one :)

The details of the site are as follows

Rye
Harbour Road
Rye
East Sussex
TN31 7TE

Please if you have any thoughts/questions etc dont hesitate too ask myself or dan, we will be glad too help an make this a succesful day.

Aswell as seeing old faces an some new faces :)

Thanks

Dan

Last edited:

pig666eon

Member +
absolutely sickened i would kill to go!

if dan could maybe do one of these later on in the yeah ill be up for the drive over

danb87

1.danb87
2.palmer_starlet
3.abbott
4.morph /paul
5.stavros

bump also come on south easters

Shorty

Member +
Is a big premises but pigeon666 is defo not worth a drive from ireland haha would cost you a fortune for a free open day??. Drove there to drop a head with cruise cams ect for work. nice facilitys, second to none almost. took the head away in the end though. as we didnt see eye to eye on the work it required. nice guys though.

DodgyDan

Member +
1.danb87
2.palmer_starlet
3.abbott
4.morph /paul
5.stavros
6) Nippon.
7) Jamie_Td04GT
8) DodgyDan

Sounds like fun

Morph

Member +
Have spoken to Paul about this and hes gna fly back early from holiday to come along to this dan to advise on any mapping or ecu questions.

danb87

great news morph, be good too see paul again wanna discuss the launch control on myn :)