TD05 H turbo

grum-glanza

Member +
For sale:subaru imprezza sti td05 h turbo

Item Condition:used

Price and price conditions:170 euro open to offers

Extra Info:turbo perfect was planing on putting it on my car as people well know this turbo can and will produce 300 plus hp with suporting mods of course i am caught for cash at the moment so i have to sell:(

Pictures:
PB150152.jpg

PB150153.jpg

PB150154.jpg

Contact Details:pm me or reply here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:i have never shipped anything anywhere but will do my best to get it to anybody that wants it

Rob H

Member +
G is external gate and H is internal gate as far as I know that turbo says H on it and that's internal gate. I have a TD05 16G and that's external.

ramses974

Member +
For sale:subaru imprezza sti td05 h turbo

Item Condition:used

Price and price conditions:170 euro open to offers

Extra Info:turbo perfect was planing on putting it on my car as people well know this turbo can and will produce 300 plus hp with suporting mods of course i am caught for cash at the moment so i have to sell:(

Pictures:
PB150152.jpg

PB150153.jpg

PB150154.jpg

Contact Details:pm me or reply here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:i have never shipped anything anywhere but will do my best to get it to anybody that wants it

This is a 16g version , w found them in my island on the subaru import car.These turbo are big and get go very high on boost

danb87

South East England Area Rep
a mate of mine has picked up 2 of these for 70 a pop, ebay seems too have a mixed range of pricing fro £100 too £300 lol but im sure if he was willing too have shipped i woulda made him a good offer :)