Toyota Sprint Series, 1st event 20/10/07

Fensport

Fresh Recruit
Dear Toyota Enthusiast,

We are currently developing a new and exciting championship called
Toyota Sprint Series.

Our first event is at Barkston Heath in Lincolnshire on the 20th October, and we would like to invite you to compete or spectate.

This is a one off event this year which will lead to a multiple round championship in 2008.

The Toyota Sprint Series has been formed out of obsession for Toyota cars and motor sport by Barry Cross and Adrian Smith who share the same passion. By teaming up with track day expert’s Javelin, a professional team has been formed to bring you the enthusiast an alternative motor sport experience.

The Toyota Sprint Series is designed to be an affordable first step into motor sport for Toyota enthusiasts. It will be designed to be as safe as possible, whilst providing excitement and challenge for drivers of all levels.

Venues will be chosen for their safety and track layouts designed to test the driver/car ability. All runs will be against the clock only.

The series has been designed for people bored with road, drag or track day driving and those who seek a fun and competitive day’s motor sport, with like minded enthusiasts.

It will be open to all Toyota cars old and new, and all drivers irrespective of experience will be made welcome.

It is hoped we can build a new community of driving enthusiasts that will help bring all the Toyota clubs together as well as help those that want to progress in to the magical world of motor sport at an affordable price.

What’s faster MR2, Corolla, Celica, Supra etc……..

Entries are limited and will be on a first come first served basis.

Further information can be found at www.toyota-sprint-series.com/

Yours Sincerely

Adrian Smith
Barry Cross

Toyota Sprint Series.

D3N0

Member +
Fantastic idea, brilliant, stupendous.... no this is an event not to be missed. can i get an amen!!!

i will be coming to the event, but will not have a competitive car till december or early 2008. so i would be racing against the clock, but am looking forward to it already.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
If only we have something this well organised in malta :(

Adam_Glanza

Member +
yea sounds like a very good idea.. i just feel obviously the 1000whp supras will make our little 1.3s look like pram toys :(

Fensport

Fresh Recruit
Hi Guys,

The price for Barkston is £69 including vat.

Don`t worry about the 1000bhp supras, they will be in a different class.

The starlets will be in Class B: Up to 1600cc Forced Induction, so should prove to be very competetive. We have 1 entered at the moment.

Would love to see you guys do well, and where is the 3sgte starlet? that would be in in class A2 though.

You only need a full UK driving license to enter.

Please have a look at our forum

for regs -

http://www.toyota-sprint-series.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5

faq -

http://www.toyota-sprint-series.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6

Regards
Adrian
Toyota Sprint Series

c3dpo

Member +
my monies on the fensport corolla!

Isnt that the 200mph hatchback, those guys are genious when it comes to Toyota IMO.

would love to see 2.0 ltr starbo in the line up for sure if he has all set up and run in now that is

riko666

Member +
I will definitely start participating in a years time...finally, an outlet for all this pent up Fanatism!

ChrisGT

Member +
Wow £69 for a track day is awesome! Looks really good.. me and my bro could both go! Starbo and GT4!! Woo!

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Great idea good work guy's. Below is the course layout for anyone that needs. We won't be ready this year but next year is sure fire :)

BH_Sprint_Track_Plan.jpg

G

gaz_turbo1

so this gonna be like are wervion on TIME ATTACK, looks good tho,
when it starts next year will there be like a signing on fee to enter the competition?????

gmangt

Fresh Recruit
Hmmm providing i get my new starlet and its track ready in time for the event then count me in.. Toby keep in touch about that starbo!

yea im defo in!