transporting car from ireland to malta

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
U going racing? Think I'll be there this year for a blast against their finest EPs :)

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
sounds good mate :D i would be grand to have an international drag event at hal far :D

D3N0

Member +
Spuddy, animalgt we spoke agout this last year. dont think about leaving without me, we spoke about going last year in the chatroom. havent really said much about it since as final year at uni has taken over my life :(. hopefully will be in ireland in june/july for a tune.

qahhaha lol! cmon lad, didnt say they will come over when you come :)

am only joking lad, quite happy to meet gaz and aze they seem to know there stuff, it's just some of them i dont like. ive nearly got everything ready to go bar my new engine which will shock a few

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
am only joking lad, quite happy to meet gaz and aze they seem to know there stuff, it's just some of them i dont like. ive nearly got everything ready to go bar my new engine which will shock a few

:D when you plan to come over just tell us mate. we will gladly help you out on your stay here and get you around the island.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.

New motor sounds interesting, the 5E you were building was going to be a monster so you must have something totally crazy being built!