Turbo Manifold

slow_gt

Member +
Help, exhaust manifold!!!

I've designed 2 exhaust manifold... just wondering which type will do u think i should put it in my car?
They are all equal length exhaust manifold.
Here's the picture.

Turbular

turbular01.jpg

V-Tech Style

turbular02_vtecstyle.jpg

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
I'm very sorry David but the technical section isn't the right place to showcase products on offer. That's what we have the classifieds and (in the case of multiple items) the Trading sections for.

I've actually noticed a severe increase in the number of parts being offered amongst the technical discussions too - this isn't permitted and I'll take the necessary steps if it happens in future.

Thread remains open to gather opinions. If it starts to gather sales I will close it.

Regards,

Jay

Nwimie

Member +
i like the look of the second one what are the actual perfomance differences on both? have they both been flow tested?

slow_gt

Member +
I'm very sorry David but the technical section isn't the right place to showcase products on offer. That's what we have the classifieds and (in the case of multiple items) the Trading sections for.

I've actually noticed a severe increase in the number of parts being offered amongst the technical discussions too - this isn't permitted and I'll take the necessary steps if it happens in future.

Thread remains open to gather opinions. If it starts to gather sales I will close it.

Regards,

Jay

Hi Jay,
sorry about it.. I made this 2 out but wondering which one will perform better. Not selling it at all.

Last edited:

slow_gt

Member +
These look an awful lot like the one's kitaro did.

Really.... thats kinda funny... heehee..
Anyway what material is better for the manifold? a couple of my friend told me to use cast iron to make them cause they dun crack easily but i do love the look from stainless steel.

G6Turbo

Member +
stainless is fine when u are making a manifold, but when it gets really hot and cools down to fast then it wil crack. Mild steel is therefore better but looks not as good as stainless

TurboDave

Member +
Funny how the manifold is welded in exactly the same place as the Kitaro ones and that the pictures background and floor of the picture is identical both yours and the Kitaro one.

The bends on the manifold are also the same and the flash on the camera also reflects similar to the Kitaro ones.

Something is fishy here mods should lock this down.

Guye

Lifer
Funny how the manifold is welded in exactly the same place as the Kitaro ones and that the pictures background and floor of the picture is identical both yours and the Kitaro one.

The bends on the manifold are also the same and the flash on the camera also reflects similar to the Kitaro ones.

Something is fishy here mods should lock this down.
Well spotted....really makes me wonder as well. Any explainations?

Guye

Lifer
Damn, there's not much info in his public profile. Don't mean to start a witch hunt, but at this point anything possibly connected to Kitaro is going to draw alot of attention...and not the good kind either.

Jay

Admin
David is not Adrian so you can put the pitchforks and burning torches down people.

As I requested please keep this thread to purely technical views on the manifolds displayed. An explanation can be forwarded via PM or placed here for all to see David. It's not necessary but it might clear up some of the dark patches of this thread.

Regards,

Jay

slow_gt

Member +
Hi all, I drew up this design and ask my friend name Danny in Kuala Lumpur to made them out for my 2 cars. Once Danny completed the 2 manifold, he took some pictures for me as he don't have a email to send the pictures to me so he ask his friend to email me. This is his friend's email address... Adrian Raj (cataphrax@gmail.com) Is he Kitaro? If he is, his definately be in Malaysia.

P.S: Although the 1st manifold pic doesn'tt really look exacly like what I've drawn... hmmnnn...

Last edited: